Monday, July 6, 2009

Keep Riding

This is the story of a go-kart, the go-kart that my mom, my aunt and uncles rode for miles as kids. The go-kart that my cousin drop up the side of the barn when he couldn't remember which was forward and reverse. The go-kart I drove up a hill and into a tree and had to go get the local towing company (my dad) to get it down. The go-kart that has survived because it broke down and had to be put up for months at a time. The go-kart that you could ride through my grandma's back yard but NEVER the front yard. I am sure my grandparents had no idea that their great grand kids would one day ride this same go-kart.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY STARS!! Where did you get those pictures? Is that Buzzy with you guys on the first one? How awesome-good times...no, great times! T3