Monday, March 17, 2008

A LIttle Praise Dancing

Yesterday, we had a softball game that I was worried about how it would go. I prayed and prayed about it and planned to just spend all my time watching Mr T ride his bike while his big sister played ball. And that is mostly what I did. My hubby did watch Mr T for a few minutes and during that time, my little girl hit a triple. The smile on her face could have been seen from outer space, I'm sure. While she was batting, I was praying God would let her get a hit and he did. And behind my sunglasses, there were tears of joy. Not so much because my daughter got a hit, but because I have a God who loves me so much. And even though I tend to live like I don't care about him, He still loves me, provides for me, and gives me special blessings like a triple for my daughter at a softball game just because he can. I am in awe of that fact that God gave his son to die on cross for e who messes up so often and lives so selfishly. God is too good.

While I was walking behind Mr T, I had my $10 mp3 player and was listening to Mandissa's CD. I was honestly walking around the park with my hands raised in the air. It took all I had to keep from dancing right there (now that woulda been a sight.) What a great praise CD. Get it if you don't have it.

No comments: