Friday, May 16, 2008

A Long Time

It's been a long time, and the only reason I have is that I haven't felt like posting anything. It's been a tough month. We are busy finishing up everything, from school to gymnastics, to softball, to preschool. Last night was Mr T's graduation from preschool, and he was so grown up. I am slightly dreading the fall when kindergaren comes, but I am DETERMINED to get every fun moment out of this summer possible.

Mr T recently began to tell me about a little preschool friend who gets to eat ice cream for breakfast every morning. He wanted to know why he wasn't so lucky. He lamented, "All I ever gets is muffins, and biscuits, and cereal." Poor little guy.

Miss A has a softball tournament this weekend, and I am looking forward to that being over. It's takes a lot of time, and I think we've had 3 games all season where it's been warm enough to watch her play without huddling under a blanket. Who could have imagined that May would still be cold? So much for all that sun I was hoping to get. Miss A also got promoted to the next gymnastics class. She couldn't care a bit, but I'm excited and proud of her. Gymnastics is so much fun, and she just loves running around and working off some of her extra energy.

I am praying about what I'll do in the fall with both kids in school. I told my hubby that I am going to start listing the things I CAN'T do rather than looking at the one of 2 things I can do. The things I can't do include: preschool PE teacher, art teacher, receptionist (I hate to talk on the phone)...the list could go on and on. I'm hoping to pick up more work from the office I work for already but we'll see. That still leaves me working from home and provides me even less opportunity to get out of the house. Oh well.

1 comment:

K. D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.