Friday, October 3, 2008

Clean House, Here We Come

Once again, I have more thoughts than time to write them. We are back in our house. We've been living at my hubby's grandmother's house while our floors have been sanded and re-polyurethaned. The floors are finished now so we are living at home. There is no furniture in my first floor so my fridge, my bed, my sofa, my clothes are all in my garage. We lay the kids down in their beds and then move them to the floor so we'll have somewhere to sleep. Needless to say, I am ready for live to be "right" again. Tonight, we are planning to move everything back in so it won't be long.

Right now, I should be putting my kitchen back together, bringing my clothes back into the closet, or hanging up pictures. What I'd like to do (and in this order) is go back to bed for a long nap, get a shower, go shopping at Wal-Mart and the outlet mall, and watch tv (which I haven't seen in over a week and half.)

As busy as I feel, today is the first day in over 2 weeks where I don't have to go somewhere. I am really enjoying the aloneness and the quiet. I can't stop smiling because I am all alone with nowhere to rush off to (and it seems like these days I'm normally running late.) Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: