Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last Night's Dance

I haven't written in awhile (seems like I start each post like this.) But it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking and writing. I just haven't written here.

So, last night was the father/daughter dance. My hubby took Miss A to Longhorns and then to the dance. They of course went in "Ol' Blue," a Ford F150 baby blue truck that is older than my daughter. She was in heaven, and really enjoyed being her daddy's date. After they walked out the door, my son looked at me and said, "Now I don't know what to do." He and Miss A are such great friends. I pray that lasts forever.

I took Mr T to Moe's, his favorite restaurant, for dinner. There was a little girl in there with her dad all dressed up ready to go to the dance. My son started talking to the little girl and she said, "See that guy in the blue costume (she meant his suit)? That's my dad." I just loved hearing her call her dad's suit his costume.

I'll try to share some of the stuff I've been learning. Have a great day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make them stop growing up so fast!! Love you-T3