Saturday, September 20, 2008

UGH!!

My house is completely empty on the main floor. There is nowhere to sit, nothing to write on, nothing. It is depressing and overwhelming all at once. It feels so empty and void, cold and foreign.

My son just got glasses and in my haste to get them for him, I picked them up without him being there. So, they don't fit. He's had them one day and I just knocked them off and he stepped on them, making them the most lopsided things you've ever seen. So, I get to drive at least 30 minutes again to probably pay $100 to have them fixed or replaced.

Can you tell I'm in struggling today? I need a nap but there's nowhere to lay down except on the floor. :) And the floor is too dusty to really down....or I just might sit down and never get up. And I don't want to sweep or dust because on Monday the floor people come begin sanding and refinishing. My life couldn't get any better, I don't think. :)

No comments: