Thursday, December 13, 2007

Alive and Kickin

We are over the stomach bug, and no one but me seems any worse for the wear. I am still extremely tired and can't stop coughing. I'll be glad when I feel like myself again. At least I feel like getting out of bed. I wondered if I was going to just sleep the rest of my life away.

On a lighter note, I love living here where it is 72 degrees. We ate dinner on the porch the other night, 12 days before Christmas. What could be better than that?

We are trying to wind everything up. I have a couple more small gifts to get; I have handed out most of the teacher gifts; the house is clean. I think we are all ready for the tonsil thing on Tuesday. We go tomorrow for pre-op and find out what time the surgery is. I am praying that God will make this whole thing painless and easy. I hope he decides I can't handle much whining and therefore makes Mr T a perfect patient. :)

In the car yesterday, Mr T and I were listening to the christian radio station. They were advertising some business that is in Buckhead. Mr T asks if saying Buckhead is ok. I told him that it was, and that it was just a city in Atlanta. Didn't think too much about it. Well, a few hours later, I hear Mr T in the back seat saying, "You're such a Buckhead. You're such a Buckhead." ARGHGHGH!!! We are no longer allowed to say Buckhead because he obviously doesn't know what it means.

No comments: