Friday, December 7, 2007

Oh Me

I was completely ready to post something today and just complain, complain, complain about my day, my life, my social life (or lack there of), etc. etc. etc. But first...I called someone who I thought was upset with me to find out what the problem was. It turns out, she is having a much more rough time than me and on top of it, feels like no one cares. Which leads me to 2 conclusions.
1. Life isn't so bad here at my house.
2. We women are not doing a very good job at caring for other women. I haven't figured this out, but she's the 3rd woman I have run into this week who is feeling like no one cares about them. Like they don't have friends. Why is that? Why don't we take more time to care? I just don't know.

My brain is whirling and I'll need several hours (or days) to just get my thoughts in order. But I do know that I have got to stop worrying so much about "my" little stuff and start looking to help others.

Oh yeah, the medicine is much better. There is peace once again at home with the children.

No comments: