Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

I had the best day yesterday. It was my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday Mom.) Mom, thanks for sharing it with us. My younger sister flew in from out of town just for the day. What a great surprise. My older sister, myself and our 4 kids went to the airport to pick my younger sister up. We were all so excited to see her that I think she heard us coming before she saw us. I felt like I was in a car in the circus with crazy music playing. All we needed were clown outfits and to come pouring out of the car. Hilarious.

There's something about family that I can't find anywhere else. We tease, joke and enjoy each other. It was fun to relax and play for a day. Sisters, Mom, Dad, I'll try not to plan anymore lasagna lunches without seeking input from all. I'll try not to copy my daughter's Christmas cards ever again. And, I'll thank God for you all when I go to bed tonight. Love ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sister dear! Just be who you are-that's who I love! It was great being able to hang out with all of you and the crazy circus that followed :-) Thanks for the lasagna-glad that "we" decided to go down that road :-), and thanks for being such a good sport in not allowing certain jokes to die :-) Love you oodles and oodles! Little T