Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Good News

I haven't shared this because I wanted to spend alot of time getting this said just right. I wanted to try to convey in words a wonderful thing but I don't think I'll be able to so I'll just say it as best I can.



My daughter got saved at VBS last Wednesday, June 4 and it was a truly wonderful experience. God is so good. I am so glad he did it the way he did, when he did, where he did it. He is so perfect in all the details. She asked Jesus to come into her heart at the church my hubby grew up in, which was extra special for us all. It was so easy to see that God was there and he was working and moving. I wish everyone could have been there. God is so good.



She has been telling everyone about it, which is almost an even better blessing. I am so thankful that she can't wait to share what God has done for her. May she never stop sharing how awesome God is to her. May he seem more real to her every day. God has blessed us so much; I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: