Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Day Here

Day 4, and it's getting easier. Mr. T keeps telling me every morning that he does not want to go, he's scared, and he just wants me to teach him at home. I think that'll be the norm for awhile. I'll just have to toughen up.

I heard the funniest thing from my niece this morning. My sister-in-law and I carpool the kids to school, and it was my morning to take. I love driving them all to school because I get to "eavesdrop" on their conversations. This morning my niece was complaining because she had not been able to get much homework done after school yesterday at my mother in law's house. It seems she was talking too much so my MIL moved her to a bedroom so she could be by herself. I heard my niece say, "There were 2 mirrors in there and everyone who knows me knows that if I see a mirror I HAVE to look at myself. I HAVE to. I can't help it." She has a flare for the dramatic.

No comments: