Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break

Guess what we did over Spring Break?
We babysat a hamster. Who knew hamsters were nocturnal? I'm a quick learner. It took one sleepless night for me figure that out.


Our church held a bike-a-thon for a fundraiser. Miss A did 5 miles in 40 minutes and Mr T did 4 miles. It was so much fun cheering them on.

I looked out the window on afternoon to see my kids loading up in the wagon and flying down the hill. They obviously had no control over where they were going so I chose to take a picture and then stopped watching.

My kids got to go to ChuckECheese for the first time. That was alot of fun.

Here is my favorite. It was 65 degrees on Sunday and snowed on Monday. So here are my kids in their short sleeve shirts out in the snow. Gotta love this Ga weather.

No comments: