Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Clothing Saga Continues

We are spending our Sat. today getting ready for a wedding. My husband's cousin is getting married today. The wedding date was set for in the fall, but the bride's brother is being sent to Iraq next month so the date was pushed up.

I am really excited for them, but getting ready for a wedding takes so much work. I promise it will take me longer to get the 4 people in my house ready than it will the bride. I was ironing everyone's clothes when Mr T began to complain about what he has to wear. He doesn't mind the short sleeve shirt, but the sweater vest is JUST TOO MUCH for him. He then wanted to know if he was going to match his daddy. (I have used that line before to get him into long sleeves.) I told him that he wouldn't match his daddy because his daddy was wearing a suit. I look up from my ironing to see my son with the biggest frown. He cries, "Daddy gets to wear his bathing suit?" Wouldn't that be a hilarious? If I crack up during the wedding, you'll all know why.

No comments: