Monday, February 11, 2008

A Quick Update

It's 11:15 and I'm still in my sweatpants. My hubby hates it when I wear sweats so I really try not to. But, he's outta town today on business so I can be a bum. I got up this morning and cleaned the entire house so that now I can play the rest of the day. I have rented a couple of Janette Oke's movies and am dying to watch one during Mr T's nap.


We go today after school to pick up Miss A's glasses. I'll try to get a picture posted as soon as possible. My hub's has the digital camera with him so it'll be a day before I get it scanned in. We are also going to try to go to the American Girl store and replace the broken glasses that her doll has.


Then, we are heading to gymnastics. After that, we'll go out to dinner, kids choice. I heard them discussing Taco Bell, which tickles me. My kids had never been there until a few months ago when a friend of mine took them. We didn't avoid Taco Bell; there just isn't one really close to us. Now, they love to go there. And I must admit, that was my favorite place to eat as a kid. I wanted to work there when I grew up. I had such high hopes and dreams, huh?


Here is a picture of the "infamous" birthday cake I made. Go ahead and pity my son. I know it's bad. :)




No comments: