Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Not So Quick Survey

Earlier tonight, a young man from a local college called to say he was helping with a survey on medical insurance. I felt sorry for the guy and ended up spending the next 20 minutes answering all manner of questions. He started with background questions and moved on to questions about our insurance. We were doing great until he moved to the questions on overall health. He asked me to rate on a scale of 1 to 5 my over physical health. Then we rated the others in my family. No problem. Then...he asked me to rate my MENTAL health on a scale of 1 to 5. And I just burst out laughing. If he could hang out with me for a day, I have no doubt he would rate my mental health as lacking ALOT. I also bet that because of the laughing, he refused to enter the "5" I squeaked out. I bet he fudged the answer and went with his gut reaction of "1."

No comments: