Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Sunday

It's been awhile but I have been very busy. My girl Ashley was baptized yesterday and it was truly a wonderful day. Seeing her take that step of faith was huge for me. What a blessing my kids are to me. I got to stay with her and watch her be baptized from "behind the scenes." It was like we got to share that time together. Lots of family was able to come and we had the best time being with them. We ate and ate and ate some more; we played games; and we laughed together. It was perfect.

I just finished talking to a dear friend, and she was pouring out her heart to me. I hung up and was overwhelmed with the reminder that people really hurting. I get so insulated with my life and my "to do" list that I forget that there are people who really need God. In my Bible study this morning, I was reading about focussing on including God in every part of our day. I want to consult him before I make any decision. I want to be right where he needs me so that I can help others.

I have some great pictures that I'll try to add soon. Love ya'll.

No comments: