Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fun Saturday

I had the most wonderful stuff I was going to write about but I'm tired, the kids are in bed and my hubby is busy for another hour in the shop. So, I think I'm going to curl up in front of the tv and watch whatever I want. (Remember, we are now down to 3 stations on our tv and the only movies we own are "Sleepless in Seattle, The Man from Snowy River part 1 and 2, Major League 2, and Monty Python.") How sad a selection is that?

My daughter and I went with another friend and her daughter to see Annie today, and it did not disappoint. I truly enjoyed it as much as my daughter. Things are so much more fun when you do them with friends. We did sit in the 2nd to the last row of the theatre, which didn't seem like an issue until my daughter told my mother in law that the dog Sandy was a chihuahua. When I laughed and disagreed, my daughter began to cried. I should not have laughed but come on, it was a labrador retriever--not a chihuahua.

Let me just pause to say that my daughter was so fun to hang out with today. I get so busy that I forget to just stop and enjoy her company. She is becoming quite a little lady.

No comments: