Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 1 and 2 California Vacation

Day 1: We arrived in California around 10:00 at night and my parents met us there. It was so good to see them and to be finally there. We drove a couple of hours to their place and immediately went to sleep.

Day 2: We woke up and headed out to see where Papa works and see his really cool big airplane he's fixing.




We got to drive on Route 66, the road that Cars is all about. We got to see tons of airplanes, trains and lots of people countryside. We went through one town that is a really a ski town that I could just imagine spending a week in during the winter. The weather was really cold so it wasn't hard to imagine some good snow.



We found an ostrich farm and the Roy Rogers' farm. Lets just say the smell of the ostrich farm leaves me thankful I live closer to the city.



All in all, it was a great day to just get settled in and spend the day with my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me...you get the smell of chickens all the time :-) Chicken-Ostrich...what's the difference :-)