Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing

It's so hot here. I haven't complained because I hate to be cold and have been looking forward to the heat, but this heat is a bit much. Just a few degrees cooler would be perfect.

My kids went to spend the night with their cousins last night and came home talking about the great time they had. My son came home in a different shirt but was wearing the same pants he was wearing yesterday. Note that they were long pants, not shorts. His reason, "The other shorts you sent didn't match." Remind me whose child you are. :) No one else in this house seems to mind if they don't match.

I am cooking stuffed bell peppers, fried squash, and cooked green beans for dinner. Don't you just love the fresh veggies from the garden? And especially the ones at the beginning of the garden when they are fresh and well-watered. I can't wait to eat.

No comments: