Monday, June 15, 2009

Once again, a quick update

Just a few little things on my mind.

1. Yesterday was my birthday and my favorite gift was a glow in the dark phone cover my mom gave me. I have a tendency to drop my phone so maybe this will prevent me from breaking another one. And the fact that it glows in the dark is just extra.

2. There is a sweet lady at church who gives my kids candy, and my kids give her hugs. She really is precious. Last night she told me that she keeps a picture of my family in her prayer journal and prays for us all by name every day. I think that's the first time anyone has told me they are praying for me and it warmed my heart. It gives me the strength to want to try again at some things I have been failing at miserably.

3. We got home from a week of vacation on Sat. morning, and I am going to try to journal about it here so you can all know what went on and I'll have a record of what went on. It really was a great week. I miss being there but am looking forward to what we have planned next.

No comments: