Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Girl After My Own Heart

Sunday night, Miss A, Mr T and myself were riding home from eating dinner with my hubby's family. We had on the local Christian radio station, and the dj was having people call in to suggest places to hold her rehearsal dinner. We heard lovely suggestions like Maggiano's and Ippolito's (both places I have never been but am planning to go to one day.)

I had no idea the kids were even listening, but Miss A suddenly pipes up and says matter-of-factly, "They should just go to Captain D's. They give suckers there for eating all your food." Like, duh? Why wouldn't every one in the world want to go there? THEY GIVE OUT SUCKERS.

Love it.

Mr T has swim lessons today at a local indoor pool. I am dreading it. I'd give anything to not have signed up for it. There is guaranteed to be alot of screaming, whining and fussing (both from Miss A who loves to swim but doesn't need lessons, and from Mr T who DOES need lessons but DOESN'T like to swim.) And I'd bet money somebody will end up sick from it; can't say if it'll be me, Mr T or Miss A, but somebody is gonna be sick. I know it.

No comments: