Sunday, October 7, 2007

Update on the Trapped Mommies

Quick update. We picked up Miss A from school on Friday and the first thing out of Mr T's mouth was, "Miss A, we had to help mommies today that were stuck at home. Those mommies had no where to go and they didn't even have any keys."

At least Mr T was saying this to his sister and not the "nice stranger" I had predicted.

We did have a great time at "Stoney Mountain." The weather was great and the entire place was covered up in pumpkins. I love pumpkins. I would have them all over my house and lawn if I had that many pumpkins. We had that many pumpkins out of our garden last year. They were ready to harvest in July because we planed them too early. Pumpkins in July? Anyways, we decided to plant them later this year and just plumb forgot. So...no pumpkins this year.

No comments: