Thursday, October 11, 2007

How did this happen?

By 7:15 this morning, I had gotten a shower, made lunches for the kids, packed snacks, ironned clothes, gotten kids dressed and fed. I was on a roll. I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror brushing my teeth when my hubby stops, stares at me, and says, "Is that a grey hair?"

What? Have I not taught him anything? Never ask me if I have a grey hair. Never ask me anything before 8:00. Never, never, never. It's not a grey hair. It was just the light. Yes, it was just the light. I know it was.

I have made a highlight appointment, and we'll resolve this little issue next week. Never fear. By this time next week I'll be blonder than I could pay to be, once again.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Eh, I can tell you ALL about grey hairs! I have LOTS, but I think I'd look pretty silly with highlights to cover them up. Perhaps I'll choose to be a red head instead??