Friday, October 5, 2007

Yes sir

This morning was the first MOPS meeting of the year. So, needless to say, I was buzzing all about trying to get my quiche ready, kids out the door, and Mr D off to work. At one point, Mr T was upstairs and asked me to come upstairs. I get upstairs to him, at which point he turns around and asks, "Scratch my back." Oh my goodness. As if I don't have enough to do.

When Mr T finally found out we were going to MOPS, he was less than pleased. He really doesn't like being left with other people. So, I began to explain to him that we are going to MOPS so that other moms can have a chance to get out of the house. I told him that many moms just can't seem to get out of the house and MOPS is a great place to meet others moms. His questions that followed were, "Why? Can't they drive? Can't they find their keys? Why can't they get out of the house? Are they locked in there?" Lets hope he doesn't tell some nice stranger that his mommy has to go help other mommy's that are locked in their houses.

MOPS went fine. We had several new moms that had never been to our MOPS group. I had to fill in for a missing worker and help keep the babies, which turned out better than I could hoped. I was holding babies for Jesus. Man, are my arms tired.

Love ya'll.

No comments: